Thursday, March 31, 2011

Wow

Can you believe I haven't been on here with an update since August? I know many of you follow me on Facebook or are in personal communication with me in some other form, but how could you let me lapse so badly!?!? I don't even know where to begin with this update... Considering it's approaching my bedtime, I won't bother with a full update. Heck, you'll be lucky to get a few more sentences out of me...

Perhaps a recommitment will suffice for now. Time is precious, and the goal of this blog was to create a landing spot for the insanities and normalities of my daily life in an attempt to piece together the patches of my life. This summer will promise to be a doozy as I work a full time internship, a part time job, and play catch up with my family that I do not often see... I'd like to keep up with this blog during that time especially. Primarily because I know God will be present in every aspect of it. This may turn out to have an incredibly different outcome than I originally intended for this blog, but if you're willing to go with the flow, then let's get to it. :)

Just be sure to have your presser foot free of any foreign objects and a durable thread in your bobbin...

No comments:

Post a Comment